The medical dental team
Dr Emmanuelle Flacelière:
Since 2012, the Dr Flacelière takes part in an on-going training program in dental medicine at the
department of dentistry of the medical school of the University of Geneva, whose objectives are to
fulﬁl the federal demands (LAMAL) in a mandatory on-going training in order to insure the highest
quality in the services provided and an optimisation of the treatments on offer.
Clinical skills obtained:
- Certiﬁcation for the course on Caries Diagnosis without Radiation
- Certiﬁcation of clinical skills in Laser Assisted Dental Surgery
- Certiﬁcation for a CAD-CAM technology (computer aided design/computer assisted manufacturing) in restorative dentistry, with an intensive course on CEREC (Chairside Economical Restoration of Aesthetic Ceramics) Dental aesthetics and new technology in Endodontic treatments.
- Certiﬁcation of clinical skills for the course Acquire and Master the Technologies in Laser Assisted Dentistry, Université Paris VII - June 2012
- Recognition of the diploma by the Direction Générale de la Santé, Canton of Geneva, department of the Economy and Health, to practice the profession of dental surgeon - August 2008.
- University Diploma in Implant-Supported Prosthesis (ISP), University Paris V - June 2004
- State Diploma, degree in Dental Surgery, University Paris V - June 1994
Lalla Amina Mechkour: dental physician, assistant dentist to Dr Flacelière
- Federal Diploma and Master of Dental Medicine, University of Geneva - August 2013
- Bachelor of Dental Medicine - June 2011
- Practitioner within the Ofﬁce of Children and Youth for the School Dental Care Unit since November 2013.
Patricia Klinckman: hygienist
Attends throughout the year a series of short training sessions and courses for continued personal development in accredited dental hygiene programmes.
- Diploma from the National Dental Hygienists School, Centre d’Enseignement des Professions de la Santé et de la petite Enfance à Genève-June 1984.
Stéphanie Joseph: medical-dental assistant
Committed to perform complementary formal technical training courses throughout the year leading up to ofﬁcial qualiﬁcations validated by the SSO (Société Suisse des médecins-dentistes)
- Federal Diploma in Adult training, course- in progress
- Federal Certiﬁcate in Re-processing of Sterile Medical Equipment for small facilities - June 2013
- Equivalence to the Federal Certiﬁcate of Clinical Dental Technician- April 2009
- Certiﬁcate in Dental Assisting - 2003